Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Class O5A Summer Reunion


The day came and they told me that we have to be at the meeting place at 4:30 pm. That day was my off and since we'll meet in the afternoon, I still managed to get a haircut. It was raining hard when I left the house but there was no traffic at all. Here are some of the pictures from the reunion that I downloaded.

Click on the images for a larger viewWe met an accident on our way. Luckily, I just got some scratches.



Here's how the place looks like.



Rachel and Agnes in their sexiest pose. (FHM or Maxim?)




I have 3 pairs of slippers but I forgot to bring one.



The first thing that we did upon arriving...take pictures.


Where are they looking at? (Topher, Deejay & Ian making fun of Cheda)






1 comment:

Leyn ♥ said...

hehe. nahalungkat ko blog mo. lilink kita.